Degica and Kadokawa announced RPG Maker MZ as the latest entry in the RPG Maker series, coming to PC this summer.
In addition to brand-new features, the game will have fan-favorite returning features that will make RPG Making faster and easier than before. However, the creators not only focused on making it easier, but they also worked on making it the most powerful title yet for experienced developers.
Here are some highlights on what’s new:
- Features a more powerful map editor function and is jam packed with lots of new resources.
- Brings you a more powerful character generation function.
- Through RPG Maker MZ, we have bolstered the event function.
- Boasts the largest collection of assets ever in series history!
- We have augmented and expanded the database function.
- We’ve revamped the animation function!
- We have really beefed up the plug-in function.
- RPG Maker MZ makes it much easier for users to play games!
RPG Maker MZ will release for PC in Summer 2020. The last entry from the series was RPG Maker MV Trinity which released in Japan for the PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch in November 2018. Last September, we saw The Rising of the Shield Hero get a game made on RPG Maker MV for PC.