Art Collection House did a special Sakura Taisen Art Festival 2018 last December, and they’ll be doing more for those who missed out with “Sakura Taisen Art Festival 2018 Plus” Osaka, Nagoya, and Tokyo.
It might be a little confusing as to why it still has the “2018” in the exhibit name, but it’s basically the same thing from last year’s event but they wanted to give fans another opportunity to check out the over 30 original artwork by longtime character designer Hidenori Matsuraba who will appear as a guest for all three exhibits.
Here are more details for the exhibitions:
- Schedule: March 17 from 11:00am to 7:00pm JST
- Location: Midosuji Hall Shinsaibashi 9F
- Schedule: March 31 from 11:00am to 7:00pm JST
- Location: Winc Aichi Convention Center
- Schedule: May 1 from 11:00am to 7:00pm JST
- Location: Gallery epi cute
Lastly, here are a couple more sample illustrations: