The Secret of Mana remake was marred by quite a few bugs at launch, and Square Enix announced yesterday the contents for version 1.02, which will be distributed in early March.
Here are the fixes:
- Fixed the frequency of application errors
- Fixed characters teleporting to maps that are blacked out
- Fixed character coloration staying altered
- Fixed an issue where half the screen would turn black
- Fixed an issue where party characters would revive with zero HP
- Fixed conversations not ending on certain maps
- Fixed clipping issues on maps with two floors
- Fixed issues of enemies stopping upon using certain attack and magic combinations
- Fixed how the bow works when fighting certain monsters
New features will also be added to the Ring Command menu, such as a character icon to show who is opening it, showing item effects, and a button to turn off the guide.
Secret of Mana is available for the PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita and PC.