Cygames just launched the fifth expansion called “Wonderland Dreams” for their free-to-play card game Shadowverse. In addition to 104 new story-inspired cards, it adds new voiceover options and more.
Wonderland Dreams features 104 new, story-inspired cards, including powerful Neutral deck-building options. You can read more about the featured cards for each craft here.
Here’s what’s new in the latest patch:
- New card expansion: Wonderland Dreams
- New chapters to the main story
- Solo player missions
- Set leaders for individual decks
- Options added to private match mode: create your opponent’s deck, Best of 3, and Best of 5
- Skip Battle feature added for chapters of the main story already cleared
- Buy Items added to the Shop
- Temporary vial bonus ends for liquefying Prince Catacomb, Lightning Blast, and Wind Reader Zell
- Switch between different text and voice language options
As for the voice language options, players will get the option to switch between English and Japanese voiceovers.
Shadowverse is available on iPhone, Android, and PC.