Following the earlier report of the new characters and Mirages in Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem (Genei Ibun Roku#FE,) Famitsu updates with some new screenshots, including a look at the main characters in their battle outfits.
First, here’s a look at some added screenshots for the recently revealed Mirages.
Next, is a look at the main characters in their “Carnage Form” battle outfits that are worn during combat. There will also be swimsuits and collaboration costumes that you’ll get to switch into as well.
Itsuki Aoi (Normal):
Itsuki Aoi (collaboration costume: Devil Sruvivor 2 protagonist):
First-print copies of the game (7,246 yen for standard version) will include the following costumes:
Itsuki Aoi (collaboration costume: Devil Survivor 2 protagonist):
Tsubasa Oribe (collaboration costume: Persona Q’s Rei):
Toma Akagi (collaboration costume: Shin Megami Tensei IV’s Walter):
Kiria Kurono (collaboration costume: Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City’s Princess):
The “Fortissimo Edition” (9,698 yen) of the game includes the following:
- Special illustration package
- Original art book
- Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem special vocal selection CD
- Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Embelm Premium Live (tentative name) ticket priority
- Original costume set: fashion show set, girls swimsuits, boys swimsuits
- Collaboration costume (first-print bonus)
The Wii U Genei Ibun Roku#FE Fortissimo Edition set (40,824 yen) includes following:
- Everything included in the regular Fortissimo Edition
- Wii U console
- Character lyric cards x 6
- “Support Quest” download card
- Limited original stickers x 2
Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem will release in Japan on December 26, 2015 for Wii U. The game will release in 2016 in the West.