Degica Games has announced that Triangle Services’s shoot-’em-up collection, Shooting Love 20XX, is coming to Steam in four waves. The first wave will release on June 9th and will feature Shmups Skill Test, a gauntlet of minigames used to evaluate your shmup skills.
Shmups Skill Test Features:
- Keep on your toes with quick-hitting skill challenges
- Practice individual challenges or go for the randomized test
- Receive a strict score and “gamer age” based on shooting, dodging, judgement ability and more
- 1-4 player support
- Replay support
- Rockin’ soundtrack sometimes bordering on the bizarre
- Includes Steam Achievements, Leaderboards, and Cloud saves
The subsequent three waves included in Shooting Love 20XX will release soon thereafter and will contain MINUS ZERO, TRIZEAL Remix, and EXZEAL respectively.