The Snack World: Trejarers Gold is coming West as Snack World: The Dungeon Crawl – Gold for Nintendo Switch this February. Developer Level-5 and publisher Nintendo shared a first trailer for the West.
Check out the trailer below with details from Nintendo
Danger threatens Snack World when the evil mogul Sultan Vinegar attempts to resurrect the Deodragon, Smörg Åsbord. In this roguelike adventure, customize your character and join the heroic treasure hunters Chup, Mayonna, and the gang as they make their way through a slapstick comedy-filled quest to restore order to the land of Tutti-Frutti.
Before setting out, prepare for the next adventure by shopping at curiously state-of-the-art convenience stores for supplies, optimizing your gear and more. During your crawl through each procedurally generated dungeon, search for treasure while dodging treacherous traps and defeating brutal bosses. Use “snacks” to summon special allies that assist in battles; change up your equipment, called “jaras,” on the fly; and capitalize on consumables to gain an edge in combat. Team up with friends to take down big bosses with even bigger attitudes in online and local co-op for up to four players.
Whether you’re breaking wind or breaking the fourth wall, this meta-adventure through a hilarious parody of classic RPG touchstones is sure to make you smile.
- What is Snack World: The Dungeon Crawl? – Become a heroic adventurer in this roguelike RPG, crawling through dungeons in your search for rare treasure, on a mission to seek revenge against the villainous Sultan Vinegar that violated your village! You can even tag along in teams of up to four to take down tenacious tyrants!
- The Story… – You flop, inches from being a stiff, at the gates of Tutti-Frutti. You remember nothing…but at least you have fabulous new friends to adventure with!
- You Are the Crawler of Your Own Dungeon! – Customize your hair, eyes, mouth, body, EVERYTHING into an avatar that best suits you, before heading out on your adventure!
- Jiggle your Jaras! – Outfit yourself with “jaras”—weapons, shields, healing tonics, and status-buffing colognes with randomized parameters that can be shrunk down for ease of carrying—and switch them on the fly based on the baddies you’re battling!
- Lookin’ like a Snack! – “Snacks” are snapshots of quirky creatures and kooky characters that you can summon to your side in battle. Collect and trade snacks and jaras with your real-life friends…if you have any.
- Bag Booty to Be the Star of Tutti-Frutti! – The more you achieve on quests, the more you’re bequeathed with chests! Each quest has varying conditions, with ultra-rare items up for grabs!
- Lend a Hand to the Locals – Wake up Sloe White; aid the girl group Spicy Galz; help out a…vegetabulldog or a crock ness monster?!? Be the all-around good guy in side-splitting side quests!
- A Deliciously Meta Adventure – High fantasy and high tech collide in this fourth-wall-breaking RPG with a modern twist for gamers of all generations!
- What’s With the GOLD? – The GOLD version includes both expansion packs and other downloadable content from the original Japanese release of the game, free of charge!
Snack World: The Dungeon Crawl – Gold releases in North America and Europe on February 14, 2020. Its price is set at $49.99 for the US.