A number of NIS America Switch, PS3, PS4, and Vita games will be delisted from online storefronts starting in June 2023. The company took to Twitter to offer a list of titles leaving the eShop and PlayStation Store in North America and Europe. The company didn’t offer an explanation for the games’ delistings. In each case, they are games NIS America published that were made by Kadokawa. This suggests that an agreement between the two companies could have expired. The first game to be leaving is the Vita version of Demon Gaze on June 11, 2023.
Here’s a list of all the NIS America Switch, PS3, PS4, and Vita games that will be delisted in 2023.
- June 11, 2023: Demon Gaze (Vita)
- June 15, 2023: God Wars: Future Past (PS4, Vita)
- June 18, 2023: The Lost Child (Switch, PS4, Vita)
- August 30, 2023: God Wars: The Complete Legend (Switch)
- September 29, 2023: Natural Doctrine (PS3, PS4, Vita)
- November 13, 2023: Demon Gaze II (PS4, Vita)
There’s currently a Nintendo eShop sale on some NIS America games. The Lost Child, which leaves this month, is temporarily 90% off. This brings the price down to $4.99. However, Demon Gaze (Vita) and the PS4 and Vita versions of God Wars are not on sale right now.