Following the debut of the Sonic the Hedgehog 2 movie, people will be able to find toys and other items inspired by it. Sega and Jakks Pacific announced their collaborative efforts will involve merchandise inspired by the film. Things will begin appearing in stores in Fall 2022. The items will include products like stuffed animals and costumes.
There’s already a list of Sonic the Hedgehog 2 movie toys that will show up. Here are some of the things folks can expect to see and their prices. The plush toys will be out in Spring 2022.
- Figures of Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, and Dr. Robotnik that are 4” tall – $9.99 each
- Plush toy of Sonic that is 13” – $19.99 and only at Target
- Plush toys of Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles that are 9”- $9.99 each
- Scale figures of Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Dr. Robotnik, and Buzz Bomber that are 2.5” tall – 19.99 and only at Target
- Sonic Speed RC Set – $39.99
- Tornado Biplane Playset – $19.99 and only at Walmart
Here’s a picture showing off some of the items.
There will also be Sonic and Tails costumes and clothing, presumably available in time for Halloween 2022. This is the list of items that will appear.
- Sonic Accessory Set for Children with headpiece, quills, gloves, and shoe covers – $19.99
- Sonic Adult Unisex Jumpsuit – $49.99
- Sonic Basic Costume jumpsuit – $15.99
- Sonic Classic Costume jumpsuit – $19.99
- Sonic Dress Costume with headband and glovettes – $34.99
- Sonic Hooded Jumpsuit – $19.99
- Sonic Toddler Jumpsuit – $18.99.
- Tails Classic Costume jumpsuit – $19.99
- Tails Hooded Jumpsuit – $19.99
These won’t be the only Sonic the Hedgehog toys coming out in the future. Sega and Jakks Pacific are also working on Sonic Prime items. As the show won’t be out until later in 2022, those items have a 2023 launch window.
The Sonic the Hedgehog 2 movie toys and outfits will be out in Fall 2022. The film will show up in theaters on April 8, 2022.