Those playing Splatoon 2 may have noticed an issue with the Bubble Blower special weapon. Namely, some bombs would deal no damage even if they hit a bubble, while bubbles ended up being an unintentionally good way of stopping the Rainmaker’s attack from doing the level of damage it was supposed to. Well, the game has been updated to version 3.2.1, which remedies both of those issues.
While the Bubble Blowers are the main issue being fixed, some other Splatoon 2 problems are being remedied. Tenta Missiles can impact a Rainmaker barrier position. Also, Salmon Run stages will no longer hit a Golden Egg limit if tons of Snatchers are around.
Here are the full Splatoon 2 3.2.1 patch notes from Nintendo.
- Changes to Competitive Play
- Fixed an issue where bombs thrown from some types of Bomb Launchers would not cause damage when they directly hit a bubble from a Bubble Blower.
- Fixed an issue where a Rainmaker shot that hits a bubble from a Bubble Blower would only do some of the intended damage.
- Fixed an issue where Tenta Missiles fired while locked on to a Rainmaker barrier would not impact the position of the Rainmaker barrier.
- Changes to Salmon Run
- Fixed an issue where, when a lot of Snatchers are present, the max number of Golden Eggs on the stage goes down and new Golden Eggs do not appear.
- Downloading this update data will make it so that you cannot communicate with players using previous update data when in The Shoal.
Splatoon 2 is available for the Nintendo Switch.