Splatoon may have received its final weapon addition last week, but the game will still continued to be updated.
Nintendo has announced Splatoon‘s next update, which is scheduled to be released later today. The update will include a variety of changes, including adjustments made to prevent users from taking certain shortcuts in all modes, as well as fixing an issue in Rainmaker Mode in which the special gauge would fill more than intended.
Here is when the update and its accompanying maintenance can be expected to occur:
- 4:50 PM PT – 6:30 PM PT
- 7:50 PM ET – 9:30 PM ET
- 12:50 AM in the UK – 2:30 AM in the UK
- 1:50 AM in Europe – 3:30 AM in Europe
Additionally, here is a look at all the changes being made to the game in version 2.5.0.
- Walleye Warehouse: Adjustments will be made to object placement in Rainmaker Mode.
- Arowana Mall: Adjustments will be made to prevent users from taking certain shortcuts in all modes.
- Piranha Pit: Adjustments will be made to prevent users from taking certain shortcuts in Tower Control Mode.
- Museum D’Alfonsino: Fix the issue in modes other than Tower Control in which the area around the central rotating platform was registering as being inked in unintended ways.
- Mahi-Mahi Resort: Fix the issue In Rainmaker Mode in which breaking the Rainmaker barrier while in the central area caused the special gauge to fill more than intended.
- Adjustments have been made to make for a more pleasant gaming experience.
Splatoon is available for the Wii U.