Square Enix kicked off a Spring 2021 eShop sale and, as one might expect, staple series like Final Fantasy get plenty of attention. Every Final Fantasy Switch game is discounted, for example, as are some 3DS titles. There are also a number of Dragon Quest, Mana, and SaGa installments that are cheaper than usual.
In many cases, the discounted games are around 50% off. For example, Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy VIII Remastered, and Star Ocean: First Departure R are good examples of that. The Square Enix eShop sale also applies to games from companies like Tokyo RPG Factory or titles it published that might be considered “indie.” The biggest deal is Fear Effect Sedna, which is $1.99 instead of $19.99.
Here are all the Nintendo Switch games in the Square Enix eShop sale, according to the official site.
- Chocobo’s Mystery Dungeon Every Buddy! – $19.99
- Collection of Mana – $19.99
- Dragon Quest – $3.49
- Dragon Quest II – $4.54
- Dragon Quest III – $8.74
- Fear Effect Sedna – $1.99
- Final Fantasy VII – $7.99
- Final Fantasy VIII Remastered – $9.99
- Final Fantasy IX – $10.49
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster – $24.99
- Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age – $24.99
- Final Fantasy XV: Pocket Edition HD – $14.99
- Forgotton Anne – $7.99
- I am Setsuna – $19.99
- Lost Sphear – $19.99
- Octahedron: Transfixed Edition – $6.49
- Oh My Godheads: Party Edition – $2.99
- Oninaki – $24.99
- Romancing SaGa 2 – $12.49
- Romancing SaGa 3 – $14.49
- SaGa Scarlet Grace: Ambitions – $14.99
- Spelunker Party – $14.99
- Star Ocean: First Departure R – $10.49
- Trials of Mana – $29.99
- World of Final Fantasy Maxima – $19.99
The only two reduced 3DS games are Final Fantasy Explorers and Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call. Each one will be $19.99, instead of $39.99, while the sale is on.
The Square Enix Spring 2021 eShop sale’s discounts on Final Fantasy games and other titles will remain in effect until March 24, 2021.