Square Enix will be attending PAX East 2016 this year starting April 22, and they’re bringing various titles with them to show off to fans, including I Am Setsuna and Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness.
The below is a look at the full lineup of titles from Square Enix:
- Hitman – Hitman is the sixth game in the blockbuster series and is the culmination of a journey started by Io-Interactive more than 17 years ago. It builds on the critically acclaimed and commercially successful foundation of games like Silent Assassin, Hitman Blood Money® and the recent Hitman: Absolution®.
- Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness – the sci-fi fantasy space saga set to launch on June 28.
- I Am Setsuna – the story of Setsuna and her sorrowful story portrayed through beautiful art design. This title is also the debut title from Tokyo RPG Factory, which aims to develop RPG’s by taking inspiration from the masterpieces of yesteryear with the latest technology.
- Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ (read as Unchained “Key”) – the first game in the series to come to iOS and Android devices that unlocks a new story connected to Kingdom Hearts III.
- Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward – Face off against one of the new bosses in Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward, “Sephirot,” in the Primal Battle Challenge and win an exclusive “I BEAT SEPHIROT” T-shirt. Attendees will also be able to get a free Dragoon hat at the booth. With over five million registered accounts globally, Heavensward expands the critically-acclaimed MMO Final Fantasy XIV with a an all-new storyline surrounding the city of Ishgard and the Dragonsong War, a brand new race, new jobs and more.
- Platinum Demo – Final Fantasy XV – a demo that offers a glimpse into the final game as it whisks players away to a fragmented dreamscape of Noctis as a child. This storyline is unique to the demo and will not be available in the final version of the main game. Players who complete the demo will unlock the ability to name the Carbuncle summon and have it appear in the full game at launch.
- Hitman GO: VR Edition – Hitman GO is a turn-based strategy game where you will strategically navigate fixed spaces on a grid to avoid enemies, infiltrate well-guarded locations and take out your target on beautifully rendered diorama-style set pieces. You really have to think about each move and all the Hitman tools of the trade you would expect are included; disguises distractions, sniper rifles and even 47’s iconic Silverballers. Developed by Square Enix Montreal, Hitman GO is set to arrive soon on Gear VR and Oculus Rift. This new adaptation offers a completely new take on the award-winning title, allowing for immersive interaction, while leveraging the attention to detail and craftsmanship of Hitman GO’s gorgeous dioramas.
- Just Cause 3: Sky Fortress – The Mediterranean republic of Medici is suffering under the brutal control of General Di Ravello, a dictator with an insatiable appetite for power. Enter Rico Rodriguez, a man on a mission to destroy the General’s hold on power by any means necessary. With over 400 square miles of complete freedom from sky to seabed and a huge arsenal of weaponry, gadgets and vehicles, prepare to unleash chaos in the most creative and explosive ways you can imagine. Sky Fortresscontains a brand new set of missions that introduce a new threat – a huge and terrifying Sky Fortress and an army of deadly robotic drones.
- S ébastien Loeb Rally EVO – Sébastien Loeb Rally EVO is a realistic off-road racing game that features more than 180 miles of accurately reproduced tracks, including the exclusive Pike Peak International Hill Climb, across eight different Rallies, five Rallycross circuits and 64 special stages. Players can drive over 58 cars from 16 different manufacturers, from the past until present, and customize and create the perfect match of aesthetics and racing performance.
- MXGP 2 – MXGP 2 is the evolution of the previous Milestone Motocross title MXGP – The official motocross videogame. The game is based on 2015 FIM Motocross World Championship license. Built with motocross authenticity from licensed motorcycles, real riders and tracks, MXGP 2 brings the excitement of challenging other riders while embracing a fast, powerful motorcycle on mud-forged hills. Players take on circuits in a quest to grab hold of the world title at the Netherlands MXGP. The game includes both online and offline modes, vehicle and rider customization and indoor arena events.
- Hitman: Sniper – Death Valley Challenge Mode – Hitman: Sniper is a competitive sniper game for iOS and Android with numerous missions full of creative opportunities to manipulate guards, the environment, and targets to complete the hit. Take on the role of Agent 47 and scope in on your marks using skill, subtlety, smarts and subterfuge to complete your contracts. Spend your hard earned blood money on a wealth of powerful rifles and authentic, game-changing upgrades. Engage your friends in leaderboard driven challenges and prove you have what it takes to be the deadliest marksman around. The Death Valley Challenge Mode will push players to master a completely new environment with a fast-paced, nerve-wracking, wave-based, zombie survival game mode that will challenge their mechanical skills and reactivity.
Square Enix will also host a number of panels at the show giving fans an opportunity to converse with the creatives behind the games. PAX East will take place from April 22 – 24, 2016.