Square Enix recently hosted a live stream event for Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness, where they showed off a lengthy look at some gameplay footage, along with details on the upcoming game. [Thanks, Game Jouhou.]
- There will be a fast-travel method in the second half of the game.
- There’s a trophy for item completion.
- You’ll get to craft items while out on the field.
- There are three tracks for custom BGM of Valkyrie Profile included with the first-print bonus of the game.
- The limited edition version has a product code to get custom BGM of past Star Ocean games.
- Adjustments have been made to the following features from the build shown at Tokyo Game Show: “Camera sensitivity addition to option,” “Additional manual mode to target-change,” “cooldowns and item usage limit times have been reduced,” “adjustments to camera angles in dungeons and other narrow areas.”
- Limited edition version features concept artwork of character designs from Star Ocean 1 and 2.
Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness will release in Japan on February 25, 2016 for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3, and in the West in 2016.