Star Wars Battlefront II has yet to release, but its first season of content has been announced by EA. This is called The Last Jedi Season, to complement the release of Star Wars: The Last Jedi, and it will begin on December 5, 2017. It is a free four week event with new challenges, characters, maps, story mode chapters, and vehicles. Players will even need to pick a side, The First Order or Resistance, for the weekly faction challenges.
Here is The Last Jedi Season schedule for Star Wars Battlefront II.
- December 5: Weekly Faction Challenge
- December 8: Weekend Challenge
- December 10: Blast Sunday
- December 13: Resurrection story mode, Finn and Phasma added as Heroes, Galactic Assault Map: Crait and Starfighter Assault Map: D’Qaraded join the map lineup, Poe Dameron’s T-70 X-wing is updated, Tallie Lintra’s RZ-2 A-wing is added, there is a new Weekly Faction Challenge, and new Daily Challenges appear.
- December 15: Weekend Challenge
- December 17: Galactic Assault Sunday
- December 27: DICE special Holiday Playlist added, new Weekly Faction Challenges appear and new Daily Challenges launch.
- December 29: Weekend Challenge
Star Wars Battlefront II will release on the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on November 17, 2017, though people who get the deluxe edition can begin playing on November 14, 2017. EA Access and Origin Access currently offer the Play First Trial for the game, allowing people to play for up to 10 hours.