Capcom has revealed new details about the Windows PC version of Street Fighter V. When the fighting game is released next year, it will support Steam’s Steamworks. The multiplayer matchmaking and networking, leaderboards, and other online elements will be handled through the digital distributor.
The Street Fighter V minimum and recommended requirements for the Windows PC iteration have also been released.
- Recommended: Windows 7 64-bit
- Minimum: Intel Core i3-4160 @ 3.60GHz
- Recommended: Intel Core i5-4690K @3.50GHz
- Minimum: 6 GB DDR3
- Recommended: 8 GB DDR3
- Minimum: Nvidia GTX 480 (or higher)
- Nvidia GTX 570 (or higher)
- Nvidia GTX 670 (or higher)
- Recommended: GTX 960
- Broadband Connection Required
- Minimum: DirectX 11
- Recommended: DirectX 11
- Minimum: DirectX compatible soundcard or onboard chipset
Street Fighter V will come to both the PlayStation 4 and Windows PC in spring 2016. The second beta will allow people on both platforms to experience the fighter’s cross-play feature.