In the latest issue of V-Jump magazine, Bandai Namco revealed the latest on their upcoming PS4 and Vita RPG, Summon Night 6, with details on more characters from the series and mini-games for cooking and fishing. [Thanks, Zaregoto.]
Here’s the list of the latest characters announced for the game:
- Rexx (CV: Takahiro Sakurai)
- Ishlar (CV: Kenichi Suzumura)
- Fair (CV: Hisako Toujou)
- Sei Long (CV: Shinichiro Miki)
- Milreaf (CV: Sakura Nogawa)
- Banossa (CV: Tetsuya Sakai)
- Le-O-Ld (CV: Yasuhiko Kawazu)
- Ioth (CV: Yuka Komatsu)
- Corlal (CV: Junko Iwao)
- Radylia (CV: Yuki Matsuoka)
As for the mini-games, Summon Night 6 will feature fishing and cooking. You’ll gather ingredients by fishing then use cooking to create items that boost your stats.
Summon Night 6: Lost Borders will release in Japan on March 10, 2016 for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita.