We previously got a look at some characters from Summon Night 2 and 3 that will be joining Summon Night 6. This month’s issue of V-Jump reveals that characters from the first Summon Night game will be joining as well. [Thanks, Zaregoto.]
In Summon Night 6, you’ll get to choose between a male or female protagonist. The character that you don’t choose will be available for night time conversations. You’ll increase your bond with other characters through sub-scenario events, and the higher your bond is, the more combat bonus you’ll get.
The recently confirmed characters from the first Summon Night are the following:
- Hayato (CV: Toshiyuki Morikawa): the hero who retains the powers of the Demon Lord.
- Natsumi (CV: Tomoe Hanba): the inexperienced heroine.
- Aya (CV: Yuri Shiratori): the girl who is after the truth of the world.
- Sol Servolt (CV: Junya Enoki)
- Claret Servolt (CV: Kaoru Sakura)
- Cassis Servolt (CV: Megumi Toda)
Summon Night 6: Lost Borders will release in Japan in spring 2016 for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita.