The PS4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC versions of Super Bomberman R are getting guest characters from various Konami franchises, a new stage in the form of Mother Base, as well as a new mode in Grand Prix mode.
Here are the new Bombers who will be joining the roster:
- Solid Snake Bomber (Metal Gear Solid series)
- Naked Snake Bomber (Metal Gear Solid series)
- Raiden Bomber (Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance)
- Bill Bomber (Contra series)
- Lance Bomber (Contra series)
- Ebisumaru Bomber (Goemon series)
- Vic Viper Bomber (Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner)
- Ayako Katagiri Bomber (Tokimeki Memorial series)
- Xavier Woods Bomber
- Max (Switch Exclusive)
The new Mother Base stage comes from Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, and coming alongside the new stage is the new Checkpoint rule system for Grand Prix battles, where teams need to take over different checkpoints on the map.
You can find the full trailer below:
Super Bomberman R is available on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam.