A brand-new update is now available for Super Bomberman R, bringing the game up to version 1.4. This latest version adds a handful of new content to the game, including the ability to play as Konami characters. Vic Viper Bomber, Simon Belmont Bomber, and Pyramid Head Bomber. In addition, four new VS stages have been added to the game as well as two new series of accessories.
You can watch the Konami characters in action in the video below.
Here’s a look at all of the new additions and changes added in the update from Konami’s official site:
- 3 new characters are now available in the shop.
(Vic Viper Bomber, Simon Belmont Bomber, Pyramid Head Bomber)
- 4 new VS stages are now available in the shop.
(Conveyor Belt Classic, Panic Factory, Plain Floor, Desert Fort)
- 2 new series of accessories are now available in the shop.
(Item and Snowflake series)”
- Other than Battle Royale, the Team Battle is now available as a Battle Rule. In this mode, the team with the last survivor wins the match.
- There are now more ways to win Gems and more Gems available. (Previously Gems could only be earned in the League Battle, but now all VS modes provide Gems.)
Adjusted the movement speed of the Power Zone.
- Other small bugs have been fixed.
Super Bomberman R is available for Nintendo Switch.