Ahead of the Super Mario Bros Movie premiere, Build-a-Bear announced the Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach, Bowser, and Yoshi plush options are back. The Mario, Luigi, and Princess Peach options take traditional stuffed toys and dress them in costumes based on the characters. However, Bowser and Yoshi are unique ones. The Yoshi one, however, is an online-exclusive. The announcement noted this is a “limited web release.” These toys first appeared back in December 2017.
Here’s the list of Super Mario plush options available on the Build-a-Bear website, as well as the prices. Some are online exclusives, like Yoshi.
- Bowser – $40
- Bowser with 5-in-1 Sounds – $48 (Online Exclusive)
- Happy Hugs Teddy Luigi Gift Set – $43
- Happy Hugs Teddy Mario Gift Set – $43
- Pawlette Super Mario Princess Peach Gift Set – $42.75
- Yoshi – $30 (Online Exclusive)
- Yoshi Hoodie Gift Set – $40 (Online Exclusive with
Blue Yoshi Hoodie)
- Yoshi Power Pack Gift Set – $39 (Online Exclusive that includes
Super Mario Wrist Accessory Set)
There are also some outfits that can be purchased separately from the characters, in the event someone wants to dress up existing stuffed toys from the store. Here’s the list of what people can pick up:
- Blue Yoshi Hoodie – $10
- Bowser 5-in-1 Sounds chip – $8 (Online Exclusive)
- Luigi Costume – $16
- Mario Costume – $16
- Princess Peach Costume – $18
- Super Mario Accessory Set – $9
- Super Mario Hoodie – $10
There are also two bears just dressed in the Mario and Yoshi hoodies, a pair of jeans, and gym shoes. The Happy Hugs Teddy Super Mario Hoodie Gift Set is $44, while the Lil’ Cub Brownie Yoshi Gift Set is $40.
The Build-a-Bear Super Mario Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach, Bowser, and Yoshi plush toys are now available. The Super Mario Bros Movie will appear on April 5, 2023 in North America and other regions, with a launch in Japan following on April 28, 2023.