The latest update for Super Mario Maker is now available and can be acquired by booting up the game or letting your Wii U to download it automatically.
Additionally, the game’s Bookmark portal site has also been launched. Players can use the portal site to search for courses using a computer, smartphone, or tablet.
Here’s a look at the full patch notes for Super Mario Maker’s latest update:
- Add objects such as Fire Koopa Clown Car.
- Add linkage with the Super Mario Maker Bookmark portal site that will allow a more detailed course search.
- Users will no longer be able to use the words “Like”, “Yeah!”, and the “★” symbol in their course names.
- Please change the course name when saving a course that includes these words.
- “World Record (fastest player to clear the course)” and the “First Clear (first player to clear the course)” will be listed for each course.
- For courses that were posted prior to the Ver. 1.30 update, only the “World Record (fastest player to clear the course)” will displayed.
- Adjustments will be made to make for a more pleasant gaming experience.
Updating to version 1.30 will require 298MB of free space.
Super Mario Maker is available for the Wii U.