Nintendo has revealed the official page for the Nintendo 3DS version of Super Mario Maker on their North American site. The page features a few new screenshots, as well as a fact sheet for the game.
Here’s a list of some of the features you can expect from the 3DS version of Mario Maker:
- Enjoy a nearly limitless supply of side-scrolling 2D Mario courses anytime, anywhere.
- Take on 100 built-in courses as you tackle the Super Mario Challenge.
- Create the Super Mario courses of your dreams!
- Play recommended courses from the Super Mario Maker game on the Wii U console and take on that game’s 100 Mario Challenge.
- Share courses with other players via the StreetPass feature and local wireless.
- For the first time ever, collaborate to make special shared courses.
Super Mario Maker will release for the Nintendo 3DS in Japan on December 1st, and worldwide on December 2nd.