This being the last Super Smash Bros Direct, it was also the final opportunity to see what sorts of Mii Fighter Costumes have yet to be released for the Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo Wii U game. In addition to a Chocobo Hat and Geno Costume for Gunners, 6 more new costumes were announced.
Here is the full list of forthcoming Super Smash Bros Mii Fighter DLC. All of the following items will be available in February 2016.
- Ashley from WarioWare, Inc: Mega Microgames for female Sword Fighters
- Bionic Armor for Brawlers
- Gil from The Tower of Druaga for male Sword Fighters
- Knuckles from Sonic the Hedgehog for male Brawlers
- Tails from Sonic the Hedgehog for male Gunners
- Takamaru from Nazo no Murasame-jo for male Sword Fighters
Nintendo has also updated the Super Smash Bros. website. QR code patterns have been added for some of the Mii Fighter costume DLC, in case people want to scan in images to make Miis that look more like the characters upon which the costumes are based. As an example, a QR code for Geno is immediately available and looks like the Mii used in the Super Smash Bros Direct.