Super Smash Bros. Ultimate releases today and Nintendo released a new patch with version 1.1.0 that adds a hard difficulty to Adventure mode, online gameplay features, and more.
Here are the full patch notes from Nintendo:
- Offline Gameplay
- Added a Hard difficulty to Adventure mode.
- Online Gameplay
- Online now includes Quickplay, Battle Arenas, Spectate, and Background Matchmaking.
- Global Smash Power will now be displayed.
- Note that the above requires a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
- Game Data Adjustments
- The ability to receive spirit event data has been added.
- The ability to receive presents has been added.
- DLC Content
- The special bonus for the Fighters Pass, Xenoblade Chronicles 2’s Rex’s Mii Fighter costume (Swordfighter type), has been added.
- Game balance adjustments.
- Various gameplay fixes.
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate releases today for the Nintendo Switch.