The Switch Black Friday 2022 sale is live in the European eShop and Nintendo claims it features deals on over 1,000 games. It opened up a special page dedicated to the sales event. While the same sale isn’t yet live in North America, this one could be used to provide an idea of what will be reduced.
Here’s the list of highlighted games that are specifically mentioned as being deals during the Switch Black Friday 2022 sale in the UK. A few other notable deals are listed as well.
- Astral Chain – £33.29
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy – £17.50
- Disney Dreamlight Valley – £21.24
- DOOM Eternal – £10.79
- Dragon Quest XI S – £24.99
- FIFA 23 – £20.99
- Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy Definitive Edition – £33.29
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD – £33.29
- Metroid Dread – £33.29
- No Man’s Sky – £31.99
- Octopath Traveler – £24.99
- Persona 5 Royal – £38.49
- Super Mario Odyssey – £33.29
- Triangle Strategy – £33.29
- Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition – £33.29
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2 – £33.29
The full list of games can be found on Nintendo Europe’s site.
Nintendo Europe also mentioned the 2x Gold Point event is still in effect for people who subscribe to one of the two tiers of Nintendo Switch Online. People get twice as many points as usual until January 31, 2023. This offer also includes DLC.
The Nintendo Europe Black Friday eShop sale will run until November 30, 2022.