Nintendo revealed a Switch eShop sale to tie in with The Game Awards 2021. Winners & Nominees Deals is now live. People can get digital copies of games for less than usual. Each one is honored in a category at the event or won before. The discounts start at 20% off, though Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate is 70% off for the occasion.
Here are all of the titles from The Game Awards 2021 that are part of the Switch eShop Winners & Nominees Deals sale.
- Cadence of Hyrule: Crypt of the Necrodancer Featuring The Legend of Zelda – $17.49
- Carrion – $11.99
- DOOM Eternal – $23.99
- FIFA 22 Nintendo Switch Legacy Edition – $19.99
- The Forgotten City: Cloud Version – $23.99
- Hot Wheels Unleashed Collector’s Edition – $48.99
- Knockout City – $9.99
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild – $41.99
- The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening – $41.99
- Monster Hunter Rise – $44.99
- Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate – $17.99
- No Longer Home – $9.74
- Octopath Traveler – $41.99
- Ori and the Will of the Wisps – $11.99
- Raji: An Ancient Epic – $12.49
- Roki – $7.99
- Spelunky 2 – $15.99
- Spiritfarer – $14.99
- Splatoon 2 – $41.99
- Through the Darkest of Times – $4.99
There are some notable omissions. For example, Metroid Dread is nominated for Game of the Year and Best Action/Adventure. Shin Megami Tensei V showed up for Best Role Playing. Multiplatform games like Boyfriend Dungeon, Life is Strange: True Colors and Loop Hero appear. The Best Family category is also dominated by Nintendo games like Mario Party Superstars, New Pokemon Snap, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury, and WarioWare: Get It Together. However, none of these games are reduced for this sale.
The Winners & Nominees Deals Switch eShop game sale will end on December 15, 2021.