The next seasonal event for Monster Hunter: World is upon us! Capcom has announced the Winter Star Fest. This is a holiday festival that will be active in the game from November 30 until December 17, 2018. In addition to Celestial Pursuit Gathering Hub decorations, there will be login bonuses, limited bounties, all old event quests, and new event quests. These will be present in both the console and computer versions of the game.
The Steam page’s update lists all of the new content that people will be able to see in Monster Hunter: World during Winter Star Fest. Here is the official announcement.
For the duration of the event, almost all previously released event quests will be made available.
- Event Quest: Midnight Mayhem
- Challenge Quest: Gajalaka Outbreak!
- Special Quest: Banquet in the Earthen Hall
- You’ll get some new login bonuses and limited bounties too!
As a login bonus, you’ll get two Lucky Vouchers plus a Winter Star Ticket.
- Until Thursday, December 13 23:59 UTC, there will be daily limited bounties
- where you can earn Star Fireworks and Winter Star Tickets.
You’ll get new backgrounds, titles, and poses for your Guild Card, as well as the Boa Bell Coat costume for your Poogie.
The Handler’s Winter Spirit Coat is available for a limited time only.
Items or services at all facilities will be available at reduced costs.
A special seasonal platter will be available in the Gathering Hub.
Monster Hunter: World is available for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.