En Masse Entertainment shared a new trailer for the upcoming console version of the MMORPG title TERA. The trailer gives us a look at some of the console-specific features that will be on PS4 and Xbox One.
Here are some details about the game:
TERA brings true action combat into a high fantasy MMORPG setting. Players explore a vast world where their combat skills are put to the test against deadly Big Ass Monsters (BAMs). They’ll need to actively dodge out of the way of incoming attacks, study enemy attack patterns, and execute precise skill combos to take them down. With a character type to match nearly every play style and innumerable customization options, TERA gives every player a gameplay experience that is uniquely their own.
And more highlights we can expect to see in the console version of the MMORPG:
- Lock-On System: An all-new Lock-On System keeps the enemies in sight and the action centered on-screen.
- Classy Controls: Each character class has its own unique default control scheme. Don’t like the default control layout for your class? No problem! The controls can be completely remapped to tailor any type of preferred layout.
- Combat Effective UI: The game’s user interface has also been redesigned with a new, fully-customizable Radial Menu for quick and intuitive access weapons and items.
- Streaming Features: Players can easily broadcast TERA instantly to the community via Twitch, and Mixer with integrated streaming support.
- Communication is Key: Players can communicate directly with fellow party members via native voice chat support or they can opt out of chat if they prefer at any time.
TERA will release for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in Spring 2018. It is currently available on PC. For those of you interested in trying it out, an open beta will be available from March 9 to March 12, 2018.