Terra Battle 2 released for iPhone and Android last year, but had a troubled launch, with connectivity issues, and a significant content drought. The Terra Battle Twitter tweeted out recently that the game will be ‘reborn’, featuring more content and improvements.
In terms of content, here is what is in the works in 2018:
- New story chapters
- Co-op quests that change daily
- Map weapons
- New abilities for Warriors and Spellblades
- Terra Casino
- Friend avatar leveling system
- Events, campaigns, collaborations, etc.
In terms of UI and QoL improvements, here is what has been announced so far, with more news coming later:
- Automatic party setup
- Improved interface, functionality, and usability
- Balance changes
Terra Battle 2 is currently available for iPhone and Android. A PC version is currently available in Japan.