Tetris Effect was first revealed at Sony’s pre-E3 presser as the latest tile-matching puzzle game with PlayStation VR support, and publisher Enhance Games announced today that it’ll release this November on PS4.
— Enhance (@enhance_exp) September 17, 2018
If you’re wondering what it’s like, check out some gameplay footage below:
Tetris Effect supports 4K resolution and 60fps performance on PS4 Pro, and PlayStation VR, but it can also be played in standard display on PS4.
Here’s more about its features:
- Get in the Zone – Includes the all-new “Zone” mechanic, where players can stop time (and Tetriminos falling) by entering “the Zone” and either get out of a sticky situation that could otherwise lead to “Game Over,” or rack up extra line clears for bonus rewards.
- Level Up – Over 30 different stages, each with its own music, sound effects, graphical style and background that all evolve and change as you play through them.
- PS or PS4 Pro (& Optional PS VR!) – Fully playable on either a standard display (up to 4K and 60fps on a PS4™Pro), or optionally in mind-blowing 3D on PS VR.
- Play Your Way – Fan-favorite modes like Marathon, Sprint, and Ultra, with more all-new modes and other features to be revealed before launch.
- Timeless. Endless. – A player grading and leveling system as well as variable difficulty to encourage and reward replayability.
Tetris Effect releases on November 9, 2018 for PlayStation 4.