Valve announced a big Steam fighting game sale featuring all sorts of deals. People will grapple with low prices on anime fighters, 2D and 3D fighters, beat ’em ups, and party brawlers. The expansive sale is now live and ends on November 16, 2020 at 10am PT/1pm ET.
Fighting game fans have their pick of the litter during the limited-time sale. From big hitters like Guilty Gear and Granblue Fantasy Versus, all the way to more obscure anime titles. Players looking for something specific may be satisfied, as the Steam fighting game sale conveniently organizes its listings into categories. There are versus modes, story modes, rollback netcode, character customization, controller options, and fighting stick options.
The deals are very expansive, but we’ve highlighted a few of our favorites with their sale prices:
- Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator — $5.99
- Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R — $2.99
- Arcana Heart 3 LOVE MAX!!!!! — $5.99
- Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late[cl-r] — $16.74
- Granblue Fantasy Versus — $38.99
- My Hero One’s Justice 2 — $29.99
- Mortal Kombat 11 — $19.99
- Dragon Ball Fighter Z — $9.59
- BlazBlue Centralfiction — $7.99
- Streets of Rage 4 — $17.49
- Capcom Beat ‘Em Up Bundle — $9.99
In addition to games, additional content like characters and season passes are also on sale. Check out the full list of deals.
For those whose fighting game love spills over into MMO JRPGs, Phantasy Star Online 2 is hosting a Guilty Gear and Blazblue crossover event, too.
The Steam fighting game sale is live now and will end on November 16, 2020.