The Mega Man series is getting a ton of goods for its 30th Anniversary. It is all a part of an upcoming Goods Festa in Japan that will last from November 30 to December 16, 2018. Capcom has revealed that the event will have exclusive merchandise that will be sold at 14 shops across the country.
The goods include:
- Yellow Devil T-Shirt (M/L/XL) – 3,500 yen
- Mega Man schematics tote bag & Dr. Wily tote bag – 2,000 yen each
- Mega Man 2 square cushion – 3,800 yen
- Mega Man & Mega Man pixel design pouch – 2,200 yen each
- Mega Man & Mega Man pixel design towel – 2,200 yen each
- Mega Man & Mega Man 30th Anniversary smartphone folio case
- Mega Man 11 & Mega Man X magnetic rubber hooks – 1,200 yen each
- Mega Man & Mega Man 30th Anniversary acrylic card pass case – 1,200 yen each
- Mega Man 30th Anniversary & Mega Man 11 mugs – 1,500 yen
- Tumbler (w. two illustrations included) – 1,800 yen
- Mega Man & Mega Man pixel design & Mega Man and support robots mamezara – 1,000 yen each
- Mega Man pixel design & Mega Man illustration rocks glass – 1,500 yen each
The shops selling these goods will also have a mini museum corner that showcases rough designs from both Mega Man 11 and older Mega Man games. Each shop will show off different things.
You can find participating stores through this link here.
Mega Man 11 is available for the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. A demo is available on the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.