Capcom is sneaking in another Street Fighter V beta before the holidays. The third beta phase will begin at 12:01am PT on December 18, and it will end at 10pm PT on December 20. PlayStation 4 and Windows PC players will get almost a full weekend to play.
The modes and characters that will be available for the third Street Fighter V beta were also announced. People will be able to access the Ranked Match, Casual Match, and Training modes. They’ll also be able to check in with the Capcom Fighters Network, adjust Battle Settings, and change the beta’s Options. As for playable characters, Ryu, Cammpy, Birdie, Necalli, Laura, and Nash will be available starting December 18. Dhalsim and Zangief will be added sometime during the weekend, and Capcom also suggested additional characters may become playable.
The complete Street Fighter V beta schedule for this weekend is as follows.
- 12/18 00:01 PT (12/18 08:01 GMT) – SFV 3rd beta starts for PS4 and PC users
- 12/18 08:00 PT (12/18 16:00 GMT) – Servers down for 10 hour maintenance
- 12/18 18:00 PT (12/19 02:00 GMT) – Servers back online, play resumes
- 12/19 18:00 PT (12/20 02:00 GMT) – Servers down for 10 hour maintenance
- 12/20 04:00 PT (12/20 12:00 GMT) – Servers back online, play resumes
- 12/20 22:00 PT (12/21 06:00 GMT) – SFV 3rd beta concludes
Street Fighter V will come to the PlayStation 4 and Windows PC on February 16. People who qualify for the third beta will receive additional invite codes to share with other people.