Big news from Konami, yet another Tokimeki Memorial game is in the works. A brand new entry in the Girl’s Side spin-off series is being developed for the Nintendo DS. Tokimeki Memorial: Girl’s Side: 3rd Story is the first new Girl’s Side entry in years, and the first one created specifically for the DS. The previous two games, 1st Kiss and 2nd Season, were ports of PlayStation 2 games. The news was announced in a recent issue of Bs Log.
Unfortunately, this announcement is so new that there’s practically no information available on the new game. Here’s what we know so far though:
- It’ll be out sometime in 2010.
- It’s set 7 years after the first game.
- Once again, you’re attending Habataki High, the school from the first game.
- There will be voice acting.
- There skinship system from the prior DS games will be returning.
- Tamami Konno’s, one of the rival/friend characters from Girl’s Side: 1st Kiss, little brother Tamao Konno is one of the chaseable boys.
- Two other chaseable male characters, Ruka Sakurai and Arashi Fujiyama, have been announced.
Konami has a site up, but there’s practically no information there. Maybe by the end of December, 2009, there’ll be some more information.