Q-Games announced on the PlayStation Blog that their upcoming action title, The Tomorrow Children, is releasing on September 6, 2016 for PlayStation 4. Here are more details from the blog.
In The Tomorrow Children, players will be a part of an adventure that offers a unique combination of action, simulation, strategy, and social gaming. As “project clones,” you’ll be tasked to work together in an alternate future Soviet Union in order to restore civilization to a world that was destroyed by a failed science experiment.
That said, you’ll need to gather resources, build and customize your town, build defenses, and fend off the giant “Izverg” kaiju monsters, and more.
Starting September 6, an early access Founder Pack will be available for a limited time for $19.99, featuring a bunch of paid-DLC items, and 1,000 Freeman Dollars (in-game currency,) along with other exclusive bonus content for the free-to-play title.
Here are more details on what’s included in the Founders Pack:
- Bourgeoisie papers — This is your first step to becoming a resident of The Void. By earning the “rezidenty” status, player’s will have the privilege to participate in creating structures and items to build your town, access to new tools, and the ability to build your very own house within the town. Also includes five F2P invitations to send to friends.
- Lv1 Arms License — Unlocks access to higher-tier weapons at the weapons dealer in town (purchase items with in-game currency earned by completing various labor tasks).
- Lv1 Tools License — Unlocks access to higher tier tools at the tool dealer in town (purchase items with in-game currency earned by completing various labor tasks).
- Eagle Corp. Jetpack — This high-end Black Market paid item will take you to new heights, allowing you to reach otherwise inaccessible areas on tops of “islands” to mine resources and find hidden items.
- Special costume — “Miner Gear” costume to customize your in-game “projection clone” character.
- Exclusive PSN avatar pack — This is a pack containing three exclusive PSN avatars limited to the Founders Pack.
- 1000 Freeman Dollars — Currency that can be used at the black market to purchase a variety of high-powered weapons, tools, and more, and can also be used as bribes to government officials for quick personal benefit. (This is separate from the in-game credits collected from the town’s City Hall after completing various labor tasks, which are used at the normal vendors in town.)
- Bourgeoisie Paper holders will also receive five invitations to send to their friends, granting them access to the F2P game client before full public release. Invited comrades can enjoy the F2P game for free, and upgrade their experience with the Founders Pack if they choose.
Those with the Founders Pack, along with those invited by Founders to experience the game early, will also get to purchase additional Freeman Dollar packs from the PlayStation Store in order to purchase additional Black Market items in the game.
Sony Interactive Entertainment and Q-Games are releasing the Free-2-Play version of The Tomorrow Children in the coming months. The Founders Pack will also be replaced by the Frontier Pack bundle, which features DLC and Freeman Dollar Currency.
The Tomorrow Children launches on September 6, 2016 for PlayStation 4.