The Square Enix store is hosting a massive Valentine’s Day sale. The developer-publisher discounted hundreds of products up to 90% off. The Valentine’s Day sale will be in effect from February 8-15, 2021.
All sorts of games, DLC, collector’s editions, and physical goods are on sale in the Square Enix store. It even includes older titles dating back to the Nintendo 3DS. Figures and plush toys are also on sale, including Moogles, Chocobos, and a bust of Sephiroth. Additionally, fans of Kingdom Hearts and its music will be keen to know the recently released Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Memory PS4 and Switch game is reduced too.
There are 271 products included in the sale, but here are some of our highlights with their reduced prices.
- Collection of Mana (Switch) – $19.99
- Dragon Quest Heroes II Explorer’s Edition (PS4) – $9.99
- Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age Collector’s Edition (PS4) – $99.99
- Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers (PS4/PC/MAC) – $19.99
- Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition (PS4/XBO) – $9.99
- Kingdom Hearts All-In-One Package (PS4) – $29.99
- Kingdom Hearts III Standard Edition (PS4) – $9.99
- Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Memory (Switch/PS4) – $44.99
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider – Definitive Edition (PS4/XBO) – $19.99
- Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy Curtain Call (3DS) – $12.49
- Tomb Raider Collection (Steam) – $40.40
- Trials of Mana (Switch/PS4) – $29.99
For fans of Final Fantasy VII Remake, don’t forget that the game’s co-director will make an appearance at the upcoming concert. He will reportedly discuss unreleased game content.
The Valentine’s Day Square Enix Store sale will run February 8-15, 2021.