Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni, the PS Vita game of Senran Kagura producer Kenichiro Takaki, got two new characters from the anime series, Valkyrie Drive: Mermaid, along with more through DLC that released today.
The two main characters from the anime Valkyrie Drive: Mermaid in Mirei Shikishima and Mamori Tokonome will be available via DLC in Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni for 650 yen for both.
A new network battle mode called “Melee Battle” will also be added. In this mode, you’ll have characters on a stage and attempt to knock each other off while doing their best to not let the same happen to themselves.
Here are some of the new costumes:
- School Swimsuit—300 yen
- Gym Clothes—300 yen
- Cheerleader Outfit—300 yen
- Shell Swimsuit—300 yen
- Costume Set—900 yen
Followed by some accessories:
- Crescent Moon Earrings (gold, silver, black)—100 yen
- Moon Drop Earring (red, blue, gold)—100 yen
- Ribbon Hair Band (red, green, blue)—100 yen
- Swimming Goggles (red, blue, black)—100 yen
- Headband (red, white, blue)—100 yen
- Bread (bread/toast)—100 yen
- Bread Roll (Bread Roll, Yakisoba Pan)—100 yen
- Pool Tubes (red, blue, green)—100 yen
- Frill Cuffs (blue, pink, gothic, all with left and right)—100 yen
- Baton (red, white, blue)—100 yen
- Accessories Set (2nd wave)—750 yen
Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni is currently available in Japan for PlayStation Vita.