First, here are some details for two new characters:
- Vice – Virtual unit. An overbearing devilish girl who is actually kind deep down. The black-haired girl in the illustration.
- Rihito – An angel-like girl who puts the facade of an older sister-type, but it actually sadistic deep down. She enjoys messing with Vice.
Additionally, we have a few battle details with the “Real-Time Switch Action”:
- It allows you to switch characters at any time during combat.
Lastly, here are some bits on the “Guest Connect System”:
- A system that introduces real-life popular virtual YouTubers.
- They get involved in a cyber world incident and turned into “V-Cubes” after being captured by the enemy.
- You can get them to help out in battle after rescuing them.
VVVtunia releases for PlayStation 4 in Japan in 2020. Check our previous report for story details and a look at its first batch of screenshots.