The War of the Visions global launch is drawing nearer. This Final Fantasy Brave Exvius spin-off is going to make its worldwide debut in Spring 2020. But, before that even happens, preregistrations have opened on Google Play. In addition, the official website is also taking emails in case people want to sign up for the War of the Visions: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius preregistration event.
As expected from a preregistration event, those who opt in before the War of the Vision global debut can help earn in-game rewards for everyone. There are six different tiers available, with the final two being the most alluring. For example, the fifth reward would be getting a Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers Y’shtola as a party member.
Here’s the full list of War of the Visions preregistration rewards:
- 50,000 Users Registered: 250 Visiore, Gil Snapper (L) x20
- 100,000 Users Registered: 250 Visiore, NRG Restore (L) x5
- 150,000 Users Registered: 250 Visiore, Weapon — Excalibur (UR)
- 200,000 Users Registered: 250 Visiore, Vision Card — Aquatic Songstress, Siren (UR)
- 250,000 Users Registered: 250 Visiore, Unit — Y’shtola (MR)
- 300,000 Users Registered: 1,000 Visiore
There is also a new War of the Visions trailer to watch:
War of the Visions: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius has been available on Android and Apple iOS devices in Japan since November 2019. The War of the Visions global launch has a Spring 2020 release window.