In addition to the recently revealed free DLC Champion Summon Balthier from Final Fantasy XII, Square Enix announced that World of Final Fantasy is also getting its patch 1.03 on the same day.
First, here’s another look at Balthier, just because:
And here’s what we’ll see added to the game from patch 1.03:
- Skip function added for battle scenes: You’ll now get to skip battle scenes, such as Mega Mirage summons and Champion summons, by pressing the circle button.
- “Fast Forward” added to configurations: Allows you to fast forward event and battles through the options menu.
- Battle response improved: Conditions for filling the ATB bar during regular encounters have been adjusted, and you can input commands quicker than previously.
- “Sephiroth,” “Balthier,” and “Sora” Battle BGMs added to settings: Having their Champion Medals will allow you to select their battle BGMs.
- “Random” option added for battle BGM settings
- Gates, save points, and new chapters recover HP and AP
And finally, those of you looking to get new Final Fantasy PlayStation avatars will be pleased to learn that World of Final Fantasy is bringing 30 new avatars from its various characters and Mirages.
These adorable avatars will be available starting March 24 at the price of 50 yen each or a set of 10 for 300 yen (out of sets A, B, and C).
World of Final Fantasy is available on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita.