World of Final Fantasy releases later this month for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita, but if you’re still deciding which version to get, the official website has provided a couple videos and more details that might help you out.
Graphics Comparison Video
- PS4/PS Vita: PS4 and PS Vita versions share the same content, with no differences in gameplay between the two.
- PS Vita: A separate download is required for voice data. The Japanese voice data is available to download for free.
- PS4: PlayStation 4 functions allow for sharing videos and screens, along with broadcast. PS Vita Remote Play is also possible.
- PS Vita: PlayStation Vita TV not supported.
- PS4: Full-HD (1920 x 1080)
- PS Vita: 960 x 544
- PS4: 30fps
- PS Vita: 30fps
- PS4: Characters, backgrounds, effects shown with more detailed graphics.
- PS Vita: Graphics simplified in some parts to fit hardware performance. Some objects or monsters may not be shown from a distance, but the difficulty and gameplay itself won’t be different.
- PS4: The PlayStation 4 must be connected to a network to share save data.
- PS Vita: The PlayStation Vita must be connected to a network via 3G or Wi-Fi to share save data.
- PS4: A downloadable update adds “Versus” and “Monster Trade” features which can be done through Wi-Fi connectivity.
- PS Vita: “Versus” and “Monster Trade” features available through Ad-hoc connectivity.
World of Final Fantasy releases in North America on October 25, Japan on October 27, and Europe on October 28, 2016, for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita.