Xenoblade Chronicles 2 just got its Version 1.2.0 update, and with it comes a variety of fixes and adjustments for quests and other system features.
Nintendo shared the full patch notes for all the details below:
- Fixed an issue in which parts set to a specific Skill RAM failed to provide their intended effects.
- Adjusted the Gormott regular quest “The Riddle on the Wall” to make it completable regardless of player progression in the main story.
- Adjusted Finch’s Blade Quest “Birds of a Feather” to make it completable regardless of player progression in the main story.
- Fixed an issue in Agate’s Blade Quest “Precious Yearnings” preventing quest progression.
- Added functionality to allow players to receive the first round of quests and the second round of items associated with the Expansion Pass.
- Voiced segments in menus can now be skipped with the A or B button.
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is available on the Nintendo Switch. In case you missed it, we previously shared details on new DLC that will come to the game today in Japan.