We recently found trademarks hinting at a localization for Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist: Link Evolution in the West, and Konami made it official by announcing it today with a Summer 2019 release window, exclusively for the Nintendo Switch.
Here are some details from Konami:
Based on the official Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game, Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist: Link Evolution brings more than 20 years of Yu-Gi-Oh! history to the Nintendo Switch. Players will take on iconic Duelists from the Yu-Gi-Oh! universe, reliving the stories from the original animated series through Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V and challenge the newest generation of Duelists from the virtual world of Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS.
- Build and customize a Deck from more than 9,000 cards, the most in any Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game video game
- Challenge other players with local-play or Nintendo Switch Online
- The addition of Link Monster cards not only change the way seasoned Duelists play their cards, but where they play them
- Take on the roles of the animated series’ villains with Reverse Duels
- Compete with Battle Packs for Sealed play and Draft play
- Includes all previously released Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist content
Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist: Link Evolution releases in the West in Summer 2019 for Nintendo Switch. The game releases April 25, 2019 in Japan.