Spike Chunsoft shared a new trailer revealing the Western release date and English voice actors of the upcoming survival dungeon crawler Zanki Zero: Last Beginning for PS4 and PC.
God created the world in seven days.
It only took one for humans to destroy it.
Life as we knew it sank to the depths of the sea,
The reason we were left in this world…
is a question still left unanswered.
Here are the English voice actors revealed in the opening trailer:
- Haruto Higurashi (CV: Kyle McCarley) – Editor of Sloth
- Rinko Susukino (CV: Ryan Bartley) – Florist of Lust
- Ryo Mikajime (CV: Khoi Dao) – Artist of Envy
- Yuma Mashiro (CV: Cristina Vee) – Heriess of Gluttony
- Zen Kubota (CV: Alan Lee) – Farmer of Wrath
- Minamo Setouchi (CV: Erica Mendez) – Officer of Pride
- Mamoru Ichiyo (CV: Mark Whitten) – Doctor of Greed
- Sachika Hirasaka (CV: Kira Buckland) – Girl of Original Sin
Zanki Zero: Last Beginning launches March 19, 2019 in North America and Europe for PlayStation 4 and PC. Those who pre-order the game will receive a Zanki Zero: Last Beginning Survival Soundtrack. The game is available in Japan for PS4 and PS Vita.