Bandai Spirits revealed the second part of the Animal Crossing: New Horizons Ichiban Kuji lottery, which includes merchandise like a Gulliver plush. Those in Japan can start trying for the various prizes from December 8, 2021. It will cost ¥650 (~$6) per attempt. They will be available at 7-Eleven, Ito Yokado, and Nintendo Tokyo storefronts. [Thanks, Dengeki Online!]
According to Bandai Spirits, the Animal Crossing merchandise in the Ichiban Kuji line-up will be practical ones that will let you feel as if you are on the island. In total, there are seven prizes in this series. The person who gets the last lottery ticket gets Gulliver.
- A Prize: DIY workbench kitchen timer (with Tom Nook)
- B Prize: Nook Miles ABD ATM machine piggy bank
- C Prize: New Horizons island animals bath towel (around 100 centimeters)
- D Prize: Shovel spoons
- E Prize: Turnip plates (5 variations)
- F Prize: Able Sisters memo pad (A6 size in 5 variations)
- G Prize: K.K. Slider, Bells, Fossil towels (7 variations)
- Last One Prize: Gulliver plush (30 centimeters)
Both the kitchen timer and the ABD machine piggy bank use sound effects from the game. Additionally, while the Last One Prize Gulliver plush is about 30 centimeters, there is a larger 50 centimeters version in the double chance campaign. In total, Ichiban Kuji will send out 100 Gulliver dolls to winners of the double chance Animal Crossing campaign. To participate, you put your Ichiban Kuji ticket number into the online lottery. Each ticket is one chance.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons is available on the Nintendo Switch, and the Version 2.0 update will go live on November 5, 2021. The Ichiban Kuji series for Animal Crossing: New Horizons will start from December 8, 2021.