It’s official—Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night is headed to the Wii U. Physical Wii U discs will be offered like the other platforms. Here are features being included in the Wii U port:
- Pro Controller Support
- The map on GamePad while playing on the TV
- The ability to draw on/annotate the map
- Play exclusively on the GamePad (off-screen play)
- Miiverse social integration
- Featuring your Mii in-game
Additionally, Bloodstained will also be ported to the PlayStation Vita, should the game’s Kickstarter campaign amass $3.5 million. Armature will work on this version of the game as well, in addition to the Wii U version.