The Capcom Cafe has a new collaboration coming up with a beloved title, Okami. Capcom recently revealed what merchandise it will stock during the event. We have a full list with prices and pictures below. The collaboration will start on June 4, 2021, at the Capcom Cafe in Ikebukuro.
Capcom is highlighting the strong, Japanese aesthetic of Okami for its cafe merchandise. The manufacturer is using a new piece of artwork specially made for the event across several items. You can see prices in the full list below.
- File folder – 550 yen
- Phone stand – 2,200 yen
- Acrylic Clock – 3,850 yen
- Mini towel – 880 yen
- Metal clips (three-in-one bundle) – 1,000 yen
- Acrylic keychain accessories – 880 yen
- Stickers with Japanese traditional paper – 880 yen
- Celestial Brush bath salts (Cherry blossom scent) – 550 yen
- Amaterasu sleep mask – 1,980 yen
- Pins (gacha-style) – 400 yen for one pull
For those who can’t get enough Okami in their life, Good Smile Company has a beautiful Amaterasu Pop Up Parade figure. As for other merchandise at the Capcom Cafe, the company recently held a collaboration to promote Monster Hunter Rise. The goods include glassware, origami paper, and plenty of cute traditional ink artwork.
The Capcom Cafe Okami collaboration will begin on June 4 and end on July 15, 2021.