Hidetaka Miyazaki, the director of Demon’s Souls and Dark Souls, has been appointed From Software’s new president. Kadokawa Games, who acquired From last month, made the announcement today. (Thanks, Dengeki)
Former From Software president and Representative Director, Naotoshi Jin, is now serving in an advisory capacity at the company.
Aside from Miyazaki’s new role at From Software, a few other management changes have been made as well. You can find the full list below:
- Chairman (new): Yoshimi Yasuda
- President (new): Hidetaka Miyazaki
- Senior Managing Director: Masanori Takeuchi
- Company Director: Eiichi Nakajima
- Company Director (new): Jouji Sakaguchi
- Company Director (new): Kentaro Sasaki
- Company Director (new): Tatsuo Sato
- Executive Officer: Takeyuki Suzuki
- Executive Officer (new): Youzou Kojima
- Auditor (new): Yasuaki Takayama
- Advisor (new): Naotoshi Jin
Images courtesy 4Gamer.net.