Deus Ex: The Fall, a side-story game that was released for mobile devices last year, is coming to PC via Steam, Square Enix have announced. Deus Ex: The Fall stars Ben Saxon, an augmented mercenary who is on the run.
The Fall will cost $9.99/€9.99/£7.99 on Steam, and pre-ordering the game or buying it after launch for a limited period of time will also get you a Steam copy of Deus Ex: Human Revolution – Game of the Year Edition for free.
Here’s a list of features that you’ll find in the PC version of Deus Ex: The Fall:
- No in-game purchase options
- 28 Steam achievements
- Adjusted AI
- Steam Trading Cards, Badges and (TBC)
- Revised tutorial
- Full keyboard and Mouse control optimisation
- Rebalanced game economy taking into account no IAP
- Microsoft Controller support
- Removal of auto target options
- Reduction in aiming recital size
- Choice in cover style as DXHR (HOLD or Toggle)
- Resolution options
- Anti Aliasing option
- Control maps for keyboard and gamepad
Deus Ex: The Fall will be available via Steam on March 25th. You can read more about the game’s story in our interview with the developer.